15 000 - 20 000 NET B2B
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Analysing business requirements & data flows (feature level)
- Creating user story maps for relevant components conform PCS Solution architecture
- Creating detailed technical user stories conform DoR
- Hosting refinement sessions, poker sessions and demo’s
- Collaborating with agile teams to improve their performance and efficiency
- Presenting solutions and business recommendations to stakeholders
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 2 years of of experience in Business Analysis
- Good knowledge of requirements description techniques (User Stories / Use Case
- Experience with data hub architectures (ie. integration platform, case management, business rule engine)
- Experience with message (field) mappings, message protocols
- Experience with technically define business logic
- Experience with technically define API endpoints
- Good knowledge of tools such as Jira / Confluence / Enterprise Architect etc.
- Processes optimization and improvement approach
- AGILE/SCRUM knowledge and practice
- Very good command of English with effective business communication skills – at least C1
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!