Business Development Manager (Outsourcing)
12 000 – 16 000 PLN NET + sales bonus
Kraków or remote
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Business Development Manager (Outsourcing)
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Identifying and actively acquiring new international clients in outsourcing, team/body leasing models
- Managing own sales pipeline: leading meetings/negotiations, winning deals and bringing new revenue from outsourcing foreign market
- Cooperating with Lead Gen department to build sales pipeline (Lead Generation is out of scope for this position)
- Achieving growth and sales targets, with a commission scheme you can win big in Codibly
- Building and promoting strong customer relationships by partnering with key stakeholders and understanding their needs and requirements
- Developing every client, maturing and settling new won deals, before passing them on the Delivery Management Team
- Preparing and presenting sales and revenue forecasts to the management team
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 3 years of international business development experience in the IT outsourcing market
- Exceptional ability to make a sale happen and facing challenges
- Proactive and tenacious approach to winning new business, delivering sales meetings, negotiating and closing deals
- Ability to nurture long-lasting business relationships and sales pipeline
- Ability to identify specific needs from the Client and connect them to the best Candidates we offer
- Excellent command of English with effective business communication skills (C1-C2 level is a must)
- Experience in working on various CRMs
- Experience in working within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization
- A match to our culture – a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!