Data Architect / Senior ETL Developer
B2B / EC
30 000 – 36 000 PLN net + vat/ B2B
Kraków / Remote
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Data Architect / Senior ETL Developer
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Co-creating data strategy with the client’s architecture teams
- Implementing the data strategy and governance principles by acting as a data/solution architect
- Supporting the client in creating common data model
- Supporting Platform Architect in defining the shape of the client’s MS Azure analytical environment
- Designing data analytics solutions from classic data warehousing data lake to big data solutions
- Creating frameworks and design principles for the Cloud/ETL developers to follow
- Acting as a consultant to the client’s architecture team
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of direct experience working in Enterprise Data Platforms technologies
- 2+ years of experience with different types of storage (filesystem, relation, MPP, NoSQL)
- Experience with public cloud (Azure) as well as with on prem data technologies
- Experience in data acquisition (API calls/FTP downloads), ETL, transformation/normalization (from raw to DB table schema structure), storage (Raw files, Database server), distribution & access (Entitlements for users, build of API’s and access points for data)
- Proficiency in ETL/ELT process
- Experience building components for central data platforms for enterprise use (data warehouses, Operational Data Stores, Access layers with APIs, file extracts, user queries)
- Hands-on experience with SQL, Python, Spark, Kafka
- Data Modelling (Start Schema, Data Vault)
- Data Warehouse, Azure Data Factory, Data Bricks, SQL
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU’RE EXPERIENCED IN:
- Apache SPARK
- .NET (C#)
- Oracle CC&B
- Azure Cloud (Databases/Networking/ETL)
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure DataBricks
- Azure KeyVault
- Data Lake/Table Storage/Blob Storage
- SQL DW/Synapse
- Azure Devops
- Azure Storage Explorer
- Azure Monitor
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!