Head of Delivery
Senior / Lead
B2B / UoP
20 000 - 32 000 netto/B2B
Kraków / Praca zdalna
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Head of Delivery
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing and expanding the Delivery Management Team (Delivery Managers and other roles depending on the adopted strategy)
- Ensuring all team members have skillset to manage assignments both in E2E and Team Augmentation area
- Developing and supporting team members within the area of Delivery Management
- Developing Codibly standards around Project Delivery and Team/Staff Augmentation placements – onboarding the company members
- Supporting Delivery Managers and Partners / Sales in establishing the best project delivery models
- Assigning team members to the projects
- Actively pursuing new assignments within the organization ensuring proper utilization
- Responsible for client satisfaction and delivering the expected business value (with the support of the Sales, PMO and Technology Teams)
- Starting collaboration with Clients as soon as possible – during the selling phase is closed
- Active supporting of Delivery teams and Clients both in terms of the smooth delivery of the project implementation (in collaboration with Sales, PMO, Dev Teams) and quick response to current problems
- Identifying Client needs and recommend delivery solutions and models
- Responsible for the whole Client onboarding process into the projects
- Initiating and finalizing up-sell/cross-sell
- Cooperation with the Sales department in sales processes
- Cooperation with all company departments due to company business goals
- Deep understanding of IT business and the newest technology trends
- Proposing and implementing the agreed delivery approach and taking responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered successfully
- Building project teams, with the support of Resource Manager, responsible for winning sales topics and implementation of the projects
- Leading the delivery team to accurately scope, estimate and define effort for projects, to create proposals and Statements of Work
- Project portfolio management – preparation, monitoring and reporting of project forecasts
- Monitoring of financial indicators/KPIs (revenue, margin on the projects)
- Evolving and codifying our Delivery practice, learning and iterating frequently, and coaching others to do so – documents, tools and approaches
- Cooperation with Team Managers in order to ensure the best technical implementation of projects
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 8 years of work experience of delivery management in software house environment (IT)
- At least 4 years of team management experience
- At least 3 years in a lead role, example: Delivery Lead, Project Management Lead
- Strong experience in maximizing value for the Client and building trusting partnerships
- Proven track record in project portfolio management at Software House
- Strong technical background – able to follow high level technical processes
- Expertise in estimating, scoping and delivering large scale digital projects and products, using a variety of techniques
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- High levels of organisation and crucially the ability to handle multiple priorities in parallel
- Experience in writing Statements of Work, project approaches and proposals
- Experience in dependency and risk management
- Experienced Agile practitioner
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- Fluent English (C1/C2 written and spoken), any additional languages are a plus
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
The growth path that will allow you to elevate your skills and stay involved in projects that can change the world.
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!