Head of Growth
B2B / UoP
Kraków / Praca zdalna
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Head of Growth
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Deeply understanding client needs & behavior, develop new client insights
- Knowing the market, staying on top of trends, finding opportunities and developing strategy to grab the opportunities
- Understanding the competitors, ensuring the company has competitive advantage over time
- Developing growth business strategy around services and practices offering, marketing, client acquisition, structure and tactics to increase our revenue
- Creating and implementing inbound marketing strategy and lead generation process
- Communicating the growth strategy across the business, establishing a programme of work to execute it
- Mapping and identifying market’s niches to accelerate and expand our visibility
- Ongoing building and managing the Lead Gen and Marketing Team to build the right client experience and tools to continue drive exponential growth
- Build effective relations to identify stories, prepare formats, visuals, layouts and presentations securing convincing and positive coverage
- Prepare B2B promotional materials targeting different stakeholder groups through multiple channels
- Developing and managing cooperation with strategic partners
- Presenting reports and realistic forecasts to the Board and Management Team
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 5-6 years of international B2B business development experience in the top tier IT consulting firms/hyper-growth startups/software company
- Professional experience – minimum 2 years – in marketing and lead generation management in an IT industry, consistently meeting or exceeding growth
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing/Head of Growth
- Strong ability to maintain strategies, facilitate innovation and develop business in a highly complex environment
- Great experience in creating and implementing inbound marketing strategy and lead generation process
- Excellent skills in supporting business goals to successfully deliver strategies
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills; ability to be a leader for a team
- Excellent command of English with effective business communication skills (C1-C2 level is a must)
- Practical knowledge of marketing tools, such as web analytics systems of Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Tag Manager, tools to analyze SEO activities, e.g. Semstorm
- Experience in working within a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization
- A match to our culture – a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative, and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
Be the part of Top management in the company involved in building and delivering strategy.
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!