Junior Business Development Specialist
4 000 - 8 000 PLN
Kraków or remote
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Junior Business Development Specialist
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Research and qualify prospective customers, identify key decision makers, create sufficient outreach strategies
- Engage with prospective customers to expand awareness, educate, run needs analysis, identify opportunities and develop account intelligence
- Share Codibly’s value proposition, build enthusiasm and initiate trusting relationships with new customers
- Understand their goals, pains & challenges and identify how Codibly can help prospects meet their business goals
- Run calls with a proactive approach by articulating business opportunities, benefits and future directions
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records
- Participate in trade summits, sales meetings, webinars and training sessions
- Identify hot trends or market niches to design and drive new lead development campaigns in cooperation with the marketing team
- Create sales presentations and attractive emails to customers (with real added value)
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 1 year of lead generation experience
- Good understanding of sales process and qualifications leads
- Strong knowledge of research methods using customer profiles, behavioral data and insights
- Excellence sales techniques’ awareness e.g. networking, cold calling, cold emailing, social selling
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- An outgoing, people-oriented personality who enjoys working closely with others and helping customers meet their needs
- Demonstrated success in leveraging research and networks to identify prospects
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- The ability to think outside the box or poke the box
- Self-disciplined and organized; able to consistently hit daily and monthly targets with limited supervision
- Excellent knowledge about LinkedIn Premium, Hunter.IO, Quickmail, etc.
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- Experience with HubSpot or other customer relationship management platforms a plus
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU’RE EXPERIENCED IN:
- Experience in software house environment (IT)
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
2 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!