Junior IT Researcher
B2B / EC
Kraków or remote
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Junior IT Researcher
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
Currently, we are looking for a person for the position of Researcher for our best HR Team that deals with recruitment for specialist, expert and managerial positions! We do not require typical experience. We will appreciate your interest in IT recruitment, enthusiasm for work, communication skills and the ability to learn quickly.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Actively and independently searching for candidates
- Creating “talent pools” for frequently hired roles to build an internal database of qualified candidates for future needs
- Proactive using advanced sourcing methods (LinkedIn, Facebook, GitHub) to reach out to passive candidates
- Building strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and developers to understand hiring goals and expand recruiting strategies to effectively meet them
- Ensuring an outstanding Candidate Experience by setting expectations and communicating timely updates
- Supporting other recruitment and employer branding activities
- Working on continuous improvements in recruiting process
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 0,5 year of work experience in the similar area like recruitment, HR support, administrative coordination
- Strong interest in IT recruitment – show us that recruitment is the area in which you want to develop
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Thinking outside the box, coming up with new innovative ways to drive recruitment effectiveness
- Excellent organizational skills with a high ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Great skills of remembering various information and details
- Sourcing skills and up-to-date knowledge of the newest techniques for sourcing the best candidates – will be an asset
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- Very good command of English with effective business communication skills
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect an offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
2 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!