Junior Java Developer
Codibly is a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. We are a community of thinkers and innovators. People who want to code the difference and constantly develop their skills. Codibly’s industrial expertise area concentrates mainly on the energy & utility sector, but we collaborated with various companies from fintech, healthcare, HR, and other industries.
Be charged up.
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Junior Java Developer
Who we are seeking
We are seeking a Java passionate with good problem-solving skills and experience in commercial software development projects.
You will be responsible for
- develop dedicated software applications
- develop and integrate technological components
- implement technical requirements
- write a technical documentation
- work with the project team with respect to SCRUM methodology
Apply if you have
- at least 1 year of experience in developing web applications in commercial projects with a Computer Science Degree or at least 2 years of experience without a degree
- good knowledge of Java 11
- good knowledge of Spring Boot
- good knowledge of HTTP protocol and REST API design patterns
- good knowledge of unit and integration testing process
- fluent English
We will be happy to see that you are experienced in:
- experience in a microservice architecture
- experience with RabbitMQ / Kafka
- experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- experience with PostgreSQL or other SQL databases
- experience with MongoDB
- experience working in a Scrum environment
- Java 11 / Kotlin
- Spring Boot
- GitLab CI
- Jira / Confluence
- AWS / GCP
- MacOS / Windows
Testing & Quality
In return you can expect
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!