.Net Technical Lead
B2B / EC
23000-29000 PLN NET
Kraków or remote
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
.Net Technical Lead
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features for system design
- Alignment of technical directions
- Quality of deliverables
- Leading project development team
- Directing the development team in coding, debugging, designing solutions
- Maintaining a productive working environment for the development team
- Participating in architecture discussions
- Performance development
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of production experience with a track record of success including understanding project requirements and delivering on them
- Great experience in object-oriented programming ASP.NET, .NET Core, C# – at least 5 years
- Knowledge and proven experience in Azure hosting and services (Event Hub, Data Factory, App Service, Synaps Analytics)
- Proven experience in leading development teams
- Advanced communication and stakeholder management skills – you can convert aspects between tech and business.
- Proven experience of working with international clients and building strong relationships
- Openness to be a mentor for team members
- Fluency in English
- Experience in estimating projects
- Experience in Agile environment
- .NET Core
- MS SQL
- Azure DevOps
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
to be the part of Top management in the company involved in building and delivering strategy.
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!