80-110 PLN/h net
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Who we are seeking
We are seeking an experienced engineer, who has reliable problem-solving skills and experience in commercial software development and also a JS passionate person who, at Codibly will get opportunities to spread this passion to others.
You will be responsible for
- Create APIs in Node (Nest.js if possible)
- Cooperate on designing backend architecture, APIs, business logic
- Deliver features from A to Z, based on project needs
- Contribute to internal procedures and processes
- Write tests for your code
- Estimate, refine and document requirements
- Share knowledge among the team
Apply if you have
- At least 2 years of commercial experience
- Experienced in Node.js and/or general backend technologies
- Unit & integration testing
- Knowledge of design patterns and programming principles
- Understanding of functional programming
- Experience with GIT and Git Flow
- Experience in agile development
- Node.js (Nest.js)
- SQL, NoSQL databases
Testing & Quality
- Git hooks, commitizen
- Eslint, Prettier
- Dedicated QA and DevOps engineers
- IDE of your choice, we prefer JetBrains
- Scrum or Kanban process
- Gitlab, Bitbucket, Teamcity
- Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure
- GitLab CI/CD or BitBucket Pipelines
In return you can expect
First of all, we are offering you respect. Time is crucial for all of us that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
2 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!