70 - 120 PLN/H netto + VAT
Codibly is a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. We are a community of thinkers and innovators. People who want to code the difference and constantly develop their skills. Codibly’s industrial expertise area concentrates mainly on the energy & utility sector, but we collaborated with various companies from fintech, healthcare, HR, and other industries.
Be charged up.
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Developing dedicated software solutions for the energy sector.
- Discovering, designing and implementing technical solutions.
- Implementing new features from the requirement to the production deployment.
- Writing tests for your code.
- You will be a member of a Scrum team and exchange ideas with your colleagues on the team on a daily basis.
- Demonstrating excellent collaboration skills in working closely with other development teams/ project stakeholders/ clients.
- Designing and writing technical documentation.
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in software development projects.
- Good knowledge of PHP 8 and Symfony 6.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Ability to design high level architecture of backend applications.
- Knowledge of good practices and architectural patterns (SOLID, DDD, CQRS, Clean Code, etc.).
- Good knowledge of Docker and Docker Compose.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.).
- Experience in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Good knowledge of GIT and GIT Flow.
- Experience in creating modern API based on REST.
- Experience in creating unit & functional testing.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum practice.
- Ability to implement proactive customer service.
- Good English communication skills (min. B2) – both verbal and written.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Gitlab CI
- Symfony Messenger Component
- Basic knowledge of Queues
- PHP 7/8
- Symfony 5/6
- GitLab CI
- Docker & Docker-Compose
- Jira / Confluence
- Linux / MacOs
TESTING & QUALITY:
- Code Sniffer
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Remote or hybrid work model.
LuxMed package - all employees are covered by private health care, free of charge.
My Benefit cafeteria - shopping vouchers, MultiSport, cinema tickets and much more.
Training budget - 3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes.
Integration budget - 600 PLN per year.
The friendly and spacious office is just in the heart of Krakow’s Zabłocie.
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS.
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!