Product Design Team Lead
17 - 22 000 PLN net B2B
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Product Design Team Lead
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
We are seeking a Product Designer Team Lead with hands-on experience mainly in:
- Team management, team leading and optimising design operations
- designing UX and UI for end to end solutions – both low-fi wireframes and hi-fi visuals
- performing business analysis (especially in early phases of project)
- translating business requirements and data insights into designs
- conducting UX workshops with business clients and stakeholders
- representing Design Team both before clients and inside different teams in organization
As a Lead Product Designer in Codibly, you’ll be responsible both for Team leading and working in the projects as an experienced designer.
As a leader you will manage the team from different perspectives. You’ll keep an eye on the whole lifecycle, satisfaction and growth of the team members, cooperate with different teams in Codibly to solve allocation challenges throughout different projects, represent the design perspective in the sales process and estimate the design works. You’ll also participate in workshops with clients (You’ll have an opportunity to facilitate them too).
Second part of your responsibilities will be working on projects and providing brilliant UX/UI value as a designer. You will work closely with other designers, clients, product owners, project managers, and development teams to implement the best product ideas through the whole project / product lifecycle.
You will also help us grow our Product Design Team and have a substantial impact on processes related to design and delivery.
Your high-level goal will be to deliver effective designs that satisfy both user and business needs, analyze the product andit’s processes, conduct workshops and optimize workshop process, and co-create the design team and culture on the organization level.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Design management, optimising design operations
- Leading our Product Design team (building, recruiting, developing, mentoring)
- Conducting UX workshops with business clients and stakeholders
- Using design tools and techniques to discover and unfold productʼs complexity
- Designing product structure and functionalities basing on business strategy and requirements
- Recommending best solutions basing on data and best practices
- Representing both user, business and production team perspective throughout all product development phases
- Wireframing and designing both low and high-fidelity mockups
- Working closely with other designers, owners and developers
- Creating diagrams and functional prototypes
- Contributing to growth of internal product team
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- Min. 4 years of professional experience as UX / UI / Product Designer or similar roles
- Experience in conducting workshops and working with business
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills; ability to be a leader for a team (paying attention to others results and growth, being patient, being a role model for others, being able to stay behind a whole team)
- Portfolio with demonstrated UX and UI design solutions.
- Note: your process and problem solving approach means more to us than beautiful pictures
- Fluency in using at least one prototyping tool – Figma (preferred), Sketch, AdobeXD, Axure, etc.
- Knowledge of design principles and up-to-date trends and inspirations
- Very good communication skills
- Effective and fluent communication in English (written and spoken)
- Effective time management and setting right priorities AGILE/SCRUM framework familiarity
- Team-player with a positive approach and “no blame” attitude
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU’RE EXPERIENCED IN:
- User research, HCI, cognitive psychology, business
- Designing mobile interfaces, energy / green energy industry projects.
- AGILE/SCRUM framework
- Design methodologies (Lean Startup, Design Sprint, RITE…)
- HTML structure, CSS, single-page application
- Adobe XD
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect an offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!