Project Manager / Coordinator
10 000 - 16 000 net PLN
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position Apply for
Project Manager / Coordinator
- cooperation with the client in developing a team in body leasing projects
- managing projects’ portfolio
- comprehensive management of software development projects from the moment of defining the project, through controlling the progress, to the completion stage
- manage to set the project goals, define requirements and organize iterations
- planning and monitoring schedule, budget, scope and quality
- build and develop business relationships with customers
- monitor and improve the quality of performance by collecting and providing feedback
- identify and mitigate risks
- at least 3-4 years of proven experience in managing software development projects in cooperation with external clients
- experience in cooperation with corporate clients
- negotiation skills and ability to build mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- experience in projects’ portfolio management (especially body leasing)
- self-reliance and outstanding organisational skills
- experience in people and process management
- the perfect candidate must understand the customer’s business goals and needs
- experience in requirements gathering and with budget & scope management
- experienced with project management methodologies, frameworks, tools and processes, especially Agile/Scrum
- very good command of English with effective business communication skills – at least C1
- “a match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- previous role – IT Project Manager, Resource Manager, People Manager
- good knowledge of all aspects of software development
- full-time position – B2B contract or Regular Employment contract
- a non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- continuous contact with the latest technologies
- real influence on what exactly we build and how
- flexible working hours and remote work opportunities
- private healthcare, Multisport Plus card and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- office near Krakow centre (Zabłocie 43a)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!