QA Engineer (Mobile)
B2B / EC
8 000 – 13 000 PLN NET
Kraków or remote
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
QA Engineer (Mobile)
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Testing mobile applications (iOS/Android) in worldwide projects
- Testing and verifying API using Postman / Charles
- Creating and maintaining test documentation
- Performing regression tests
- Analysis of functional and non-functional requirements
- Improving Quality Assurance flow
- Taking an active part in the project’s life from QA perspective
- Being an active Codibly member – taking part in the company’s initiatives
- Cooperating with Product Owner, designers and Scrum Team
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in testing
- At least 1,5 years of experience in testing mobile applications on iOS and Android
- At least basic experience in testing REST APIs (using Postman)
- Experience with mobile testing tools such as Charles Proxy or similar / Testflight / Firebase
- Experience in designing and executing test cases
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
- Excellent communication skills
- Good command of English (B2+)
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU’RE EXPERIENCED IN:
- Theoretical knowledge in automation testing for mobile
- Basic knowledge in power engineering sector
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
2 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!