90-130 PLN net/h + VAT
Kraków / Remote
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
We are seeking an expert, who is familiar with test automation and manual testing.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Take part in the full development cycle from specification to release
- Ensure smooth and stable releases using both test automation and manual testing
- Work closely with the development team to define, set up and continuously improve the standards for our QA strategy, including tools and processes
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Execute and report Functional, System, and User Acceptance tests
- Optimize testing efficiency and coverage, and continuously improve processes
- Manage Regression & Smoke testing for new builds
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- Have at least 2 years of experience working as a QA or Test Engineer.
- Strong experience in testing RESTful APIs
- Experience in designing test plans and test cases both manual and automated
- Solid knowledge of SQL (SQL Server, MariaDB)
- Solid knowledge of DocumentDB (MongoDB)
- Highly motivated to make a strong, positive impact on our product going forward.
- Have attention to detail, bring a creative and curious mindset to problem solving and enjoy working closely with the team.
- Experiences with Confluence, Jira, Git
- Experience working on an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases (Xray is a plus)
- Distinct communication skills, great sense of responsibility
- Fluent in English
- Mongo DB
- REST API testing
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
2 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!