QA Engineer with Java
B2B / UoP
160 - 180 PLN/h net + vat (B2B)
Kraków / Praca zdalna
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
QA Engineer with Java
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts and procedures based on business requirements
- Run Suite of regression tests to help support system releases
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Operating and maintaining test environment
- Creating and maintaining test documentation
- Create accurate and detailed defect reports when issues are identified
- Make testing processes effective and efficient to deliver high-quality software faster
APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- At least 4+ years of hands-on software automation testing experience
- Experience with integration and chain testing of a component-based solution architecture
- Experience with testing in Java
- Experience with APIs and web services (REST Assured)
- Experience with Splunk
- Good knowledge of test automation tools (including JMeter, Postman)
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and software testing methodology, particularly in an Agile environment
- Proven interpersonal, analytical, attention to detail, strategy, and creative problem-solving skills
- Very good communication skills in English – both verbal and written (B2/C1)
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a global team
- Nice to know: Azure, Kafka, ActiveMQ
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Remote or hybrid work model.
LuxMed package - all employees are covered by private health care, free of charge.
My Benefit cafeteria - shopping vouchers, MultiSport, cinema tickets and much more.
Training budget - 3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes.
Integration budget - 600 PLN per year.
A friendly and spacious office just in the heart of Krakow’s Zabłocie.
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS.
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!