6000-10000 PLN net
Who we are
We are technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio the previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 200 people this year.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position Apply for
- Testing web applications (API and UI level) in worldwide projects
- Creating and maintaining test documentation
- Performing extensive regression tests
- Analysis of functional and non-functional requirements
- Improving Quality Assurance flow
- Taking an active part in the project’s life from a QA perspective
- Being an active Codibly member – taking part in the company’s initiatives
- Cooperating with Product Owner and Scrum Team
- At least 2 years of commercial experience
- Strong experience in functional testing of web applications
- Experience in API testing – REST architecture, HTTP communication
- Experience in designing and executing test cases
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate
- Good command of English (B2+)
Nice to have
- theoretical knowledge in automation testing
- experience in Mobile Testing
- knowledge in GraphQL queries
- knowledge in the power engineering sector
- Full-time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System, and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the center of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!