B2B / EC
Kraków or remote
We are technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
You will be responsible for
- Supporting Resource Manager in being a Knowledge hub for all departments in the company in terms of Resource Portfolio pipeline
- Assisting in the coordination of recruitment and outsourcing priorities
- Monitoring and updating data in the system
- Assisting in providing accurate information about demand and availability (current and forecasted)
- Collaborating with Sales, PMOs, Team Leaders and HR Department for the most up-to-date information
- Supporting Resource Manager in ongoing activities (mainly in the outsourcing area)
Apply if you have
- 1-2 years of commercial experience, as i.e. Project Management Officer, HR/Administration Support, Sales Engineer or Data Analyst
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Proficient in MS Excel – creating complex tables and data summaries
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, dealing with rapid change
- Excellent organizational skills with a high ability to prioritize and react quickly
- Great skills of remembering various information and details
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- English (B2 written and spoken)
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU’RE EXPERIENCED IN:
- Experience in software house environment (IT)
- Experience in Resource Management or Project Management would be a plus
In return you can expect
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
2 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!