B2B / UoP
8 - 16 000 PLN NET + prowizja
Kraków / Praca zdalna
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 50 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 300 people by the end of 2023.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
WHO WE ARE SEEKING:
We are seeking a highly motivated Sales Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate should have at least 3+ years of experience in the international sales department, especially in driving lead generation, closing efficient business deals and taking care of the clients in the whole sales process.
- Identifying key contacts and target accounts through prospecting tools
- Organising an active outreach to potential leads, using different methods: cold-calling/mailing, social media and video engagement
- Qualifying and developing new business leads that come from our inbound activities, like digital campaigns or business events to generate Sales Qualified Leads
- Qualifying leads, using relevant criteria, to ensure they meet our ICP
- Managing conversations with prospects and organizing discovery calls
- Managing end to end selling process and building long-term partnerships with Clients through understanding their business and objectives
- Managing overall Client satisfaction in terms of collaboration with Codibly, acting as their advisor who is not afraid to recommend service improvements, if needed
- Initiating and finalizing up-sell/cross-sell activities
- Monitoring market and analysis competition
- Managing the invoicing process and responsible for margining
- Providing weekly progress & forecasting updates within the CRM, using the approved processes and tools
- At least 3+ years in sales/new business development roles in international technology/IT environment
- Proven track record of closing efficient business deals
- Achievement of individual Sales targets – exceptional ability to make a sale happen and facing challenges
- Ability to identify specific needs from the Client and connect them to custom services we offer
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal – C1 level. Any additional language will be an asset
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment – only constant is change
- Strong organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal and effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to listen and understand a Prospect’s and Client’s business challenges
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team environment
- Experience with CRM and Linkedin Sales Navigator or other prospecting tools
- A match to our culture – a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative, and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. After our meeting, you can expect feedback in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Remote or hybrid work model.
LuxMed package - all employees are covered by private health care, free of charge.
My Benefit cafeteria - shopping vouchers, MultiSport, cinema tickets and much more.
Training budget - 3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes.
Integration budget - 600 PLN per year.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Krakow’s Zabłocie.
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!