Senior Account Manager
20 000 – 25 000 netto/B2B + sales bonus
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Senior Account Manager
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Managing the area of Account Management – both for E2E and Outsourcing projects (Team of Account Managers)
- Building, developing, guiding & motivating Codibly Account/Delivery Management Team – in all business areas (end-to-end projects, outsourcing IT and our product)
- Creating and improving standards for the way we collaborate with clients and provide AM services
- Building trusting partnerships with Clients
- Responsible for upsell and use of the potential of our Clients both for E2E and Outsourcing – budget responsibility
- Managing of overall Client satisfaction in terms of collaboration with Codibly
- Supporting the team members in negotiations and escalations
- Close cooperation with other Codibly departments in order to ensure the highest possible level of implementation of the services offered
Account Management Responsibilities
- Starting collaboration with Clients as early as possible – after the sell phase
- Active supporting of Clients both in terms of the smooth delivery of the project implementation (in collaboration with Sales, PMO, Dev Teams) and quick response to current problems
- Responsible for the whole Client onboarding process
- Initiating and finalizing up-sell/cross-sell
- Negotiating and close new agreements with large Clients
- Forecasts reporting
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 4 years of international B2B business development experience in the IT consulting or solution selling
- Strong experience in maximizing Client’s satisfaction
- Experience in building trusting partnerships with different Clients (from start up’s to enterprise)
- Experience in building and managing the team – nice to have
- Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment with an ability to manage the change as it relates to the culture and mindset of a complex organization.
- Good understanding of software development environment
- Business-oriented approach to all tasks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Self-disciplined and organized; able to consistently hit daily and monthly targets
- Ability to work effectively and independently
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- Excellent command of English with effective business communication skills
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect an offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!