Senior Database Analyst
B2B / EC
12 000 - 15 000 PLN NET/ MONTH
Kraków or remote
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Senior Database Analyst
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Overseeing database development and modification efforts
- Diagnosing database related problems and taking necessary action in a timely manner
- Designing and implementing secure, efficient, and accurate databases
- Maintaining current and accurate knowledge of database and management best practices
- Ensuring that database projects are completed on time and within estimated costs
- Developing and maintaining documentation and standards.
- Gathering, organizing, and interpreting statistical data from the database to provide reports.
- Performing other related duties as assigned
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 2+ years of Database Analyst experience at international environment
- Strong database analyst experience of designing and implementing data model
- Experience of tuning database
- Strong experience of data and system migration (e.g. process knowledge, documenting, etc)
- Very good databases knowledge: MS SQL, Azure
- Very good knowledge of normalized and denormalized data-structures
- Experienced in monitoring and optimizing queries (in dynamic databases)
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Very good communication skills in English (min. C1) – both verbal and written
- Knowledge about Scrum and Agile methodologies
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!