Senior DevOps Engineer
B2B / EC possibility
110-150 PLN/H NET
Who are we
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position Apply for
Senior DevOps Engineer
Who we are seeking
We are looking for a SENIOR DevOps Engineer.
- Maintenance and development of IT systems (cloud-based)
- Automation and maintenance of production processes
- Implementation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT
- You have at least 3 years of experience as DevOps Engineer in commercial projects
- You are comfortable working with Linux
- You have excellent AWS knowledge and good understanding of other cloud providers (GCP, DigitalOcean)
- You are able to create and maintain CI/CD pipelines
- You know how to create Docker containers
- You have hands-on experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes, rancher)
- You know RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- You are using GIT and GIT Flow
- You are familiar with nginx and know how to create reverse proxy
- You can communicate effectively in English (at C1 level written and spoken)
· full-time position – B2B contract or Regular Employment contract
· a non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach
· continuous contact with the latest technologies
· real influence on company culture
· individual development path
· flexible working hours and remote work
· training and integration budget
· private healthcare, Cafeteria System, and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
· office in the center of Kraków (Zabłocie Business Park)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!