Senior DevOps Engineer
25 000 - 30 000 NET / B2B
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Senior DevOps Engineer
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Configure CI/CD pipelines, monitor, detect and fix issues when pipelines throw an error during build/release
- Write Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Industry standard tools and services
- Work with developers to identify necessary Azure resources and automate their provisioning
- Involved in architecture discussions
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for cloud infrastructure
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- 4+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer in commercial projects in international environment
- Strong experience with public cloud (Azure) as well as with on prem data technologies
- Familiarity with the following Azure services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Synapse, SQL Server
- Experience building components for central data platforms for enterprise use (data warehouses, Operational Data Stores, Access layers with APIs, file extracts, user queries)
- Experience in data acquisition (API calls/FTP downloads), ETL, transformation/normalization (from raw to DB table schema structure), storage (Raw files, Database server), distribution & access (Entitlements for users, build of API’s and access points for data)
- Strong knowledge in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Good understanding of other cloud providers (AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and requests
- Self-disciplined and organized; able to consistently hit daily and monthly targets
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- Excellent command of English with effective business communication skills
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect an offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!