Senior Frontend Developer (React)
105-152 PLN/h net
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Senior Frontend Developer (React)
Who are we seeking
We are seeking an expert, who has excellent problem solving skills and senior experience in commercial software development and also a frontend passionate which, at Codibly will get opportunities to spread this passion to others.
You will be responsible for
- Working on UI components in React
- Implement new features from the requirement to the production deploy
- Estimate, refine and document requirements
- Write tests for your code
- Cooperate with backend developers to agree on communication layer
- Mentor junior developers
- Contribute to internal procedures and processes
Apply if you have
- At least 4 years of commercial experience
- Expert in React & ecosystem
- Angular as the second choice
- Unit & integration testing
- Experience in estimating projects and features
- Will to claim the ownership of required tasks
- Will to mentor and lead other developers
- Experience in working with a clients
- Strong communication in English
- Knowledge of design patterns and programming principles
- Understanding of functional programming
- Ability to design high-level architecture of frontend applications
- Some knowledge of backend programming
- Experience in UI frameworks like Material UI or similar
- Experience with GIT and Git Flow
- Experience in agile development
- Material UI
- Redux-saga or redux-detector
Testing & Quality
- React Testing Library
- Git hooks, commitizen
- Eslint, Prettier
- Dedicated QA and DevOps engineers
- IDE of your choice, we prefer JetBrains
- Scrum or Kanban process
- Gitlab, Bitbucket, Teamcity
- Google Cloud Platform & AWS, Azure
- GitLab CI/CD or BitBucket Pipelines
In return you can expect
First of all, we are offering you respect. Time is crucial for all of us that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!