140-175 PLN / H
Kraków / Remote
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Who we are seeking
We are seeking a Front-end expert and passionate, who has excellent problem-solving skills and is experienced in commercial software development.
You will be responsible for
- Developing engaging UIs and UX that will make our products appealing and easy to use
- Helping to drive our Mobile/front-end strategy to create the world’s best-charging software/App
- Remaining up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Website building with e-commerce functionality, integration with third party services such as OnRoute, CRM capability, search engine optimization, and CMS for all content including localization
- Taking pride in developing the expertise across teams in line with the overarching strategy
- Reviewing code and technical designs
- Designing, implementing, testing, and maintaining new user interfaces
- Bring industry best practices to the design of Website, cloud portal, and smartphone app
Apply if you have
- Minimum 5 years experience as a front-end/mobile developer
- Excellent understanding of REST/JSON APIs
- Previous experience with server-side rendering techniques
- Previous experience with data manipulation libraries (graphQL)
- Ability to take initiative, and to adapt quickly to change
- Have a passion for building applications that are appealing and provide excellent usability
- Extensive experience creating responsive front-end interfaces for a variety of devices
- Experience with authentication strategies, JWT/JWE
- Experience with MVVM and MVC patterns
- Experience with Azure Devops
- Experience in building applications that support the control of remote devices for IoT o Experience in developing and releasing mobile apps into both the iOS and Android app stores (Appstore / Google Play)
- Experience working as part of an Agile / Scrum team
- REST/JSON APIs,
- HTML5 / CSS / SASS
Testing & Quality
- React Testing Library
- Git hooks, commitizen
- Eslint, Prettier
- Dedicated QA and DevOps engineers
- IDE of your choice, we prefer JetBrains
- Scrum or Kanban process
- Gitlab, Bitbucket, Teamcity
- Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure
- GitLab CI/CD or BitBucket Pipelines
In return you can expect
First of all, we are offering you respect. Time is crucial for all of us that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!