Senior Java Developer
17 000 - 22 500 PLN
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position Apply for
Senior Java Developer
Who we are seeking
We are seeking a Java passionate with excellent problem-solving skills and strong experience in commercial software development projects.
- develop dedicated software applications, mainly for the energy sector (green energy)
- develop and integrate technological components
- implement technical requirements
- write a technical documentation
- work with the project team with respect to SCRUM methodology
- at least 5 years of experience in developing advanced web applications in commercial projects
- excellent knowledge of Java 11 and JVM internals
- excellent knowledge of Spring & Hibernate
- experience with SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, InfluxDB, etc.)
- experience in designing and developing asynchronous systems in a microservice architecture
- fluent English
Nice to have
- experience in developing Kotlin backend services
- experience with Python or NodeJS
- DevOps experience with AWS or GCP
- experience in project estimation
- experience working with IoT
- Java 11 / Kotlin
- Spring Boot
- GitLab CI
- Jira / Confluence
- AWS / GCP
- MacOS / Windows
Testing & Quality
What we offer:
- Full-time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System, and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the center of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!