Senior .Net Developer
170-185 net/h B2B
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Senior .Net Developer
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
We are looking for an experienced .Net developer with excellent problem-solving skills and strong experience in commercial software development projects.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Development of an application responsible for calculating the prices of smartphones and tablets coming from the aftermarket
- Participation in an experienced and agile software development team consisting of product owners, developers, and testers
- You will be a member of a Scrum team and exchange ideas with your colleagues on the team on a daily basis
- Independent processing (design, further development, optimization of SW solutions)
- Optimization of the existing system architecture in coordination with the team leader
- Creation of SQL database queries and reports
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in software development projects
- Excellent knowledge of .NET & ecosystem
- Very good knowledge of C#
- Experience in Webservices development
- Excellent English skills
- 3+ years experience in Agile methodology
- Git/GitLab knowledge
TECH STACK & TOOLS
- .Net core, .Net Framework, C#
- Entity Framework, Dapper
- MongoDB, MySQL
- RabbitMQ, Redis, Postman
- Git, Jira, Confluence
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!