Senior Product Manager
16 000 – 20 000 net + VAT / mo
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for a new Senior Product Manager to join our team and develop our new product. We build an asset performance management platform for distributed energy resources that allow managers, performance engineers, and O&M teams to maintain assets, identify the portfolio’s profitability, and optimize energy production. Our product is one year in development, and its team contains 20 experienced software engineers. It’s solar/electric vehicles/renewables management platform focused on cleantech. We have already onboarded key solar and battery players.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Creating and defining product vision, business plan & development strategy in energy & utilities industry
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction
- Supporting new business development and sales opportunities of our product
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and enable the sales team
- Prioritizing business opportunities based on a product development strategy
- Gaining a deep understanding of our client’s needs, requirements, and objectives
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining a relationship with clients
- Monitoring projects and ensuring client satisfaction
- Building and managing the budget necessary to develop the product on the market
- Defining and monitoring key product metrics
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- 5+ years of product management experience, with prior success in setting product strategy and executing it based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Work experience as Product Manager, Business Unit Manager or Start-up Owner
- Business proven experience in energy industry, renewables, EV
- Wide network of contacts in enegy industry
- Strong experience in technology products, SaaS solutions
- Excellent understanding of business model design and validation
- Strong experience in maximizing business value for Stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research and to derive insights from large amounts of data.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, questioning the status quo and assertively striving to implement new solutions
- Drive to get things done and take ownership with positive and collaborative attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with top-level executives as well as with sales and engineering teams.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1/C2)
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!