Senior Project Manager
B2B / UoP
19 000 - 23 000 PLN PLN NET + VAT
Remote / Kraków
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Senior Project Manager
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Comprehensive management of software development project lifecycle
- Managing to set the project goals, defining requirements and organising iterations
- Driving the team to develop a project scope, objectives, detailed plans, and quality metrics
- Communication and maintaining direct relationships with the client – engaging into project daily work
- Motivating and guiding the project team, setting goals for the personal development, delegating responsibilities and setting priorities
- Identifying, assessing, and managing risk in implemented projects and solving emerging problems
- Managing project capacity and velocity
- Verifying and measuring Client and Codibly Project Team satisfaction
- Developing and monitoring project methodology (SCRUM, kanban)
- Managing technological and administration aspect of the project (tools – Jira, architecture, timesheets)
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 5 years of first-hand experience in managing software development projects in cooperation with international clients
- Strong ability to define directions of systems development and search for effective solutions
- Strong experience and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies (ex. Scrum Master role)
- Experience in business analysis and requirements gathering
- Strong experience with risk and change management
- Processes optimization and improvement approach
- Strong communication skills and the ability to implement proactive customer service
- Very good self-organisation skills
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Very good command of English with effective business communication skills – at least C1
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!