Senior Python Developer
150-175 zł net/h
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Senior Python Developer
Who we are seeking
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer with excellent problem-solving skills and strong experience in commercial software development projects.
You will be responsible for
- automating the charging session for electrical vehicles in order for the customer to save money and/or CO2
- integrations to all relevant charger brands and electrical vehicle brands
- cooperation with other teams in order to establish mutual standards and architectural plans for the development of the entire system
- ensuring high quality of delivered solutions (automated and manual testing)
- working in agile methodology and improving the process
Apply if you have
- 5+ years of commercial experience with Python in software development projects
- Good knowledge of Python’s asynchronous ecosystem: FastAPI, aiohttp, SQLAlchemy async mode, etc.
- Experience with some of the following technologies and tools: PostgreSQL, Redis (including Redis Streams), GitLab, Kubernetes
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Very good communication skills in English (min. C1) – both verbal and written
- Good knowledge about Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Python 3
- FastAPI, SQLAlchemy async mode, etc.
In return you can expect
First of all, we are offering you respect. Time is crucial for all of us that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!