Senior Python Developer
18 000 - 25 000 PLN net/month
Who we are
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position apply now
Senior Python Developer
Who we are seeking
We are looking for a strong Senior Python Developer to join our team, help us deliver some of our products and master the programming skills along the way and last but not least who also aspire to be a future tech leader.
- creating and developing new functionalities
- creating project architecture
- passing knowledge to the team
- taking care of the project from a technical perspective
- Refactoring existing code and finding the best solutions
- Maintenance and bug fixing of existing code
- At least 5 years of experience in developing advanced web applications in commercial projects
- excellence knowledge of Python 3
- excellence knowledge of Async Python
- excellence knowledge of Django and/or Flask or FastAPI
- excellence knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- excellence knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB, etc.)
- good knowledge of Queues (RabbitMq / SQS / Kafka)
- excellence knowledge of good practices and architectural patterns (SOLID, Go4, DDD, CQRS, Clean, etc.)
- experience in Microservice architecture
- excellence knowledge of unit and integration testing
- good understanding and skills in creating modern API based on REST
- good knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose
- excellence knowledge of GIT and GIT Flow
- excellence knowledge of SCRUM
- experience in estimating projects
- very good English skills (C1)
Tech stack and tools
- Python 3.7 with pydantic and Typing
- PostgreSQL 11 (with TimescaleDB)
- Pytest for unit and integration tests
- Command Bus Architecture
- MyPy, Black & Flake8 for linting
- Redis and Redis Streams (deployed via terraform)
- Kubernetes as a core platform
- Continuous integration and deployment via GitLab
- Docker and Docker-Compose
- Full-time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System, and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the center of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!