Senior Python Developer
18 000 - 25 000 PLN net/month
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year, 200 people by the end of 2021.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Senior Python Developer
Who we are seeking
We are looking for a strong Senior Python Developer to join our team, help us deliver some of our products and master the programming skills along the way and last but not least who also aspire to be a future tech leader.
You will be responsible for
- creating and developing new functionalities
- creating project architecture
- passing knowledge to the team
- taking care of the project from a technical perspective
- Refactoring existing code and finding the best solutions
- Maintenance and bug fixing of existing code
Apply if you have
- At least 5 years of experience in developing advanced web applications in commercial projects
- excellence knowledge of Python 3
- excellence knowledge of Async Python
- excellence knowledge of Django and/or Flask or FastAPI
- excellence knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- excellence knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, InfluxDB, etc.)
- good knowledge of Queues (RabbitMq / SQS / Kafka)
- excellence knowledge of good practices and architectural patterns (SOLID, Go4, DDD, CQRS, Clean, etc.)
- experience in Microservice architecture
- excellence knowledge of unit and integration testing
- good understanding and skills in creating modern API based on REST
- good knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose
- excellence knowledge of GIT and GIT Flow
- excellence knowledge of SCRUM
- experience in estimating projects
- very good English skills (C1)
- Python 3.7 with pydantic and Typing
- PostgreSQL 11 (with TimescaleDB)
- Pytest for unit and integration tests
- Command Bus Architecture
- MyPy, Black & Flake8 for linting
- Redis and Redis Streams (deployed via terraform)
- Kubernetes as a core platform
- Continuous integration and deployment via GitLab
- Docker and Docker-Compose
In return you can expect
First of all, we are offering you respect. Time is crucial for all of us that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is possible as well.
2 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!