Senior React Native Developer
21 000 - 28 500 NET B2B
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!
Are you interested?
Apply for the position
Senior React Native Developer
WHO WE ARE SEEKING
We are seeking an expert, who has excellent problem solving skills, and senior experience in commercial software development and also a JS and mobile passionate person who, at Codibly will get opportunities to spread this passion to others.
We are extending our team with React Native developers, who can improve the mobile skill set of the team.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Developing high quality React Native components and projects using modern approaches for Android & iOS applications
- Designing and establishing communication with server data source
- Closely cooperating with your team members in design proposals, architecture discussions, code reviews and implementing features
- Direct communication with the clients if necessary
- Assuming responsibility for the technical side of your projects
- Working on native modules – occasionally, depending on the project needs
- Cooperate with backend developers to agree on the communication layer
- Mentor junior developers, share knowledge among the team
- Estimate, refine and document requirements
APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- At least 4 years of commercial experience
- Strong experience in React, React Native & their ecosystem
- Strong experience of unit & integration testing
- Very good knowledge of design patterns and programming principles
- Very good understanding of functional programming
- Strong experience with Material UI and SwiftUI
- Experience in estimating projects and features
- Experience in working with a clients
- Experience in mentoring and leading other developers
- Experience with GIT and Git Flow
- Experience in agile development
- Strong communication in English (C1)
- React Native
- Material UI / SwiftUI
- Cloud messaging (Firebase or similar)
TESTING & QUALITY
- React Native Testing Library
- Git hooks, commitizen
- Eslint, Prettier
- Dedicated QA and DevOps engineers
- IDE of your choice, we prefer JetBrains
- Android Studio / XCode
- Scrum or Kanban process
- Gitlab, Bitbucket
- Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure
- GitLab CI/CD or BitBucket Pipelines
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT
Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect an offer in 24h.
A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
Real influence on company culture.
Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
Meet our talent hunters!
Looking for a new project is hard work itself. That is why our Talent Hunters are here for you. We are the specialist in matching your talents with customers that need your expertise.
In Codibly recruitment process is simplified, straightforward, and fully transparent. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have during or even before the whole process. If you need help in finding the perfect project that matches your experience and skills don’t hesitate – contact our amazing recruiters via LinkedIn!