New York Sales office
Room 912 9th Floor
280 Madison Avenue,
New York, US
Optimization of energy fulfilment platform development
Energy & Utilities
Renewables, Solar / Photovoltaics, Energy Storage, Battery Management Systems, Smart Grid, Demand Response, VPP
04/19 - 02/20
Company in the renewable energy industry headquartered in Germany. Its offer and services are focused around home energy storage systems for private households and small businesses like the fulfilment energy platform. The company is considered the market leader in Germany and additional international markets.
Client’s company specializes in:
- Energy storage service
- Energy efficiency solutions
- Backup power reliability service
The company’s goal is a world in which everyone is able to cover their energy needs with a decentralized and clean energy source coming from renewable energy. A world emancipated from the dependence on fossil fuels and anonymous energy corporations.
- Capability of managing more than 100 000+ customers annually within the fulfilment energy platform, using scalable processes enabling the company to operate globally
- Implementation of the customer journey integrated with the technology concerns PVs, batteries, and energy management services – creating a seamless, home-energy-supply experience within the energy platform
- Reducing expensive and unnecessary costs (up to 90%) by introducing advanced software in the form of highly automated, scalable solutions
- General technology improvements – service delivery and development optimization
Codibly was responsible for the overall optimization of the global fulfilment energy platform development. Our scope of work included technology improvements for the management of the individual energy tariffs for platform customers, simultaneous product/process changes roll-out into all markets based on robust software, supporting various business models, vertical integrations, and integrating multiple customer applications into one consistent user experience.
Our client’s goal was to extend the energy platform capabilities in terms of supporting the growing number of users. To achieve that, Codibly optimized the solution by increasing the scalability and reliability of the system.
Automation implemented withing the deployment pipeline and comprehensive automated tests minimized developers’ involvement and ensured the continuity of the proper functioning of the platform.
- The energy platform gained the capability of managing more than 100 000+ customers annually and scalable processes that allow Codibly’s client to operate globally
- Customer journey integration includes connection with PVs, batteries, and services, forming the seamless home-energy-supply experience
- Costs reduction (up to 90%) due to introducing high automation technology solutions and scalability to the essential processes
- Optimized delivery and development services that translate into a fast to market, easy to roll-out features platform capable of supporting various business models and vertical integrations
- Increased application performance by 50%
- Integrated multiple services into one customer application
- An automated process of deployment reducing DevOps involvement by 80%
- Clean back-up: a platform prioritizes keeping batteries charged and ready for grid interruption, using only solar power
- Rate arbitrage – prioritizes the use of battery and renewable sources to run the loads
- The platform sets priorities to use sustainable energy as a default energy resource
See other case studies
Nordex Group – Control Center Application for…
Nordex Group - Control Center Application for the wind turbine management Industry Energy & Utilities
BioLap – Cloud migration & IT services…
Cloud migration & IT services in the project for international insurance and reinsurance broker