Our simulated DR/Inverter can work in two different modes:
- Preloaded data – simulator takes export of the telemetry data and send it into the loop or just on time to the cloud systems
- Generator – simulator, based on the decision trees is generating approximated values of Solar, Grid, Battery, and Home. In this mode, the simulator reacts to the changes in the operational mode such as Backup or Off-Grid.
Integrated with the Google IoT service is able to automatically create a device in the registry and start sending telemetry to the given topic on Pub/Sub.
One instance of Simulator can generate data for multiple devices with reducing costs of infrastructure.
When the fleet becomes larger it becoming harder and harder to find the root cause of the problem in a complex system. The simulator can preload the telemetry from the given time period and simulate the issue
- Ability to simulate IoT platform end-to-end
- Ability to prepare demo environments
- Ability to perform performance tests
- The development team is not blocked by lack of edge devices
- The development team is able to perform end-to-end tests
- QA team is able to write end-to-end tests
- The team is able to use the simulator for troubleshooting
- Java 11
- Spring Boot
- Google IoT
What are the key benefits?
Time and cost saving
Possibility to use for troubleshooting
Facilitates the work of development and QA teams
CODIBLY PROJECT PROCESS
How we will work with you
Discovery Workshops allow us to gain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the project domain and your business needs
Knowing what you’re aiming for, we prepare a detailed estimate drill down to the technical sub-tasks
Once we have all collaboration details, we process the legal part, create a contract and sign it
Project team implements your vision in close cooperation with stakeholders
We deliver a tailored solution and provide all required support
News & Insights
Check our latest articles and resources.
Walk the talk!
We know that actions speak louder than words. Check what we crafted out of our clients’ needs and ideas.